Sunday, September 07, 2008

Keeping warm | 是谁的心啊 孤单地留下

Omg… What whole long stretch of days spend in the jungle. Next 2 weeks too. My skin gonna break soon from the numerous mosquito/insect bites. My foot are rotting like nobody’s business lei… Sianx. When is all this shit going to be over. So irritating…Juz have to endure lor… I will be going Australia in mid October to see a different kind of green. Heard that it is a one of a kind place, that is no proper sleeping quarters. Dunnoe how true that is.

Didn’t have time to meet pple nowadays and when there is, nobody is free. Haix. I wonder why my life ended up like that. Spend quite a bit of time out there thinking about my life, future, or even things that happened in the past, just to keep myself awake… Might as well take this time to sort out my thoughts. Do I have the will to do so?

敦煌天空的沙粒
带着我们的记忆
我从半路看回去
这秦关漫漫好蜿踞

梦想穿过了西域
包含了多少的禅意
爱情像一本游记
我会找寻它的密语
看月牙湾下的泪光
在丝路之上被遗忘

是谁的心啊 孤单地留下
他还好吗 我多想爱他
那永恒的泪 凝固那一句话
也许可能蒸发
是谁的爱啊 比泪水坚强
轻声呼唤 就让我融化
每一滴雨水 演化成我翅膀
向着我爱的人 追吧

只想坐在一旁。。。